Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sung to the tune of "I Wish I Were a Little Bar of Soap"

Oh, I wish that I could NaNo all day long!  (all day long!)
Oh, I wish that I could NaNo all day long!  (all day long!)
I would write and write and write
every morning, noon and night,
Oh, I wish that I could NaNo all day long! (all day long!)

Okay, I know that was lame, but it's the way I feel.  Sometimes life (silly things like work, paying the bills and even eating dinner!) just gets in the way of writing!  I really do wish I could write all day.  I'm finding that I miss my characters during the day and can't wait to get home from work and to my fictitious world.

I hit my half-way mark tonight (yahoo!).  Yes, you can cheer for me (yippee!) HOWEVER I'm choking on the dust of several of my club members who have reached 33,000 words already!!!  Our club is at 360,000 tonight (not including my word count). 

I'm happy for all of you and proud to sponsor your club.  And, BTW, Kaitlyn received her proof from her summer JuNoWriMo book!  Way to go!

So, after all of this gabbing, I am offering no writing advice for tonight other than keep moving forward.  Time to get back to what's really important.

You know what that is...

Oh, I wish that I...

Mrs. P.

No comments:

Post a Comment