Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Off to watch the Veterans' Day Parade and then on to the Cheesecake Factory!  Yum!  Besides yummylicious cheesecake they also create the BEST carrot cake I've ever eaten!  Yes, this professed chocoholic actually orders carrot cake at the Cheesecake Factory! 

And then, it's back to NaNoWriMo!

write, write, write, write...!

Ok, so I'm back now from a lengthy (but fun!) day and I'm ready to resume writing.  Yes, the carrot cake was just what I expected.  Complete euphoria!  And I have some to bring to work with me tomorrow!  Sounds like breakfast to me.  Woohoo!

And now, back to work!

Some of my students have written 22,000 words!  It's only Day 11!  At this rate, I think they may meet their 50,000 word count by the end of next week and may possibly surpass even their own expectations by November 30th!  Keep up the good work, Wrimos!

Mrs. P.

No comments:

Post a Comment