Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

The turkey is in the oven, the house is clean, the tables are set and I can finally sit down and write!

Today I'm focusing on a secondary character.  A long-distance conversation between her and my protagonist will help to clarify the protagonist's thoughts.  Dialogue is a great tool for furthering the storyline.  So, without further ado, it's time to write that conversation!

I'll check in later after the pumpkin pie has been served.


Okay, I'm back.  The food was yummy! Now I've escaped the noisy crowd in my living room to steal a few minutes of NaNo time.  38,000 words so far.  That makes 12,000 over the next 5.25 days!  

I wrote another 1,000 words after the dishes were washed and put away.  11,000 words left!  Tomorrow it's going to be leftover turkey (which means no cooking!) and, hopefully, 3,000 - 4,000 words. 


Mrs. P.

No comments:

Post a Comment