Friday, November 25, 2011

NaNoWriMo - Day 25

Update:

I'm  at 41,000 words as of 1:30 a.m.  Yes - a.m.!  I wrote about 6,000 words today.  A certain group member is ALMOST FINISHED with her 50,000-word book!  She's in sixth grade (can't mention her name on the Internet) but we know who she is!  Woohoo!  Congratulations to you!

Mark your calendar:  The NaNoWrimo TGIO Party (Thank Goodness It's Over) will be held on Tueday, December 6th from 3:45p - 5:00p in my classroom.  Spread the word!  All writing club members are invited.  Here's what you need to be admitted to the party:

  • 100 words of a favorite section of your NaNoWriMo book to share with the group.
  • $3.00 to pay for pizza and soda.

I hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving yesterday!  I think the best part for me about the holidays is the day afterward.  The house is clean.  There's a ton of leftover food in the refrigerator so I don't have to cook.  I don't have to work and I finally have some time to write!

I looked at our virtual classroom and I'm pleased with the progress everyone is making!  Keep up the fabulous work, Wrimos!  Don't give up.  We're so close to the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment