Sunday, November 20, 2011

NaNoWriMo - Day 20

I went to see a movie which I thought would be a pleasant diversion from NaNoWriMo and a source of inspiration.  I saw Breaking Dawn and I am sick to my stomach.  It has to be the worst movie I have ever seen.  A few years ago, I couldn't finish this book from the Twilight series.  It was ridiculous in print.  Today, I left the movie twice because the storyline was worse visually than written.  The whole plot was totally unrealistic, even in the land of werewolves and vampires.   It was beyond over the top and contrived.  The acting hasn't improved much since the Twilight movie.  Not to mention gory. 

A mother brought her young daughter (age 10?) to the movie, and all I can say is shame on her.  Had I brought my child to the movie (which I wouldn't have) I would have gotten up and walked out.  It's the stuff young girl's nightmares are made of.

So, I wasted two perfectly good writing hours. 

Enough said except...eeeeew! and yeck!  And I'll never buy it on DVD.

1 comment:

  1. Two WHOLE hours? What were you thinking Mrs. Procopio? :)

    -Abbey

    ReplyDelete