Saturday, November 19, 2011

NaNoWriMo - Day 19

https://store.lettersandlight.org/merchandise/nanowrimo-winners-circle-t-shirt-2011
T-shirts for the 50,000-word winners.  Order now if you think you're going to finish 50,000 words.

Dear Wrimos:

Here are my thoughts on this novel writing process...

A part of me loves it, a part of me dreads it, but all of me won't give up. I'm 4,000 words behind in my word count because I've spent all of my writing time in the past two days tending to other more urgent needs (like work XP!). But I know, as well as you, that there are no excuses for not writing, if you're really serious.  And I am.  So as soon as I'm done posting this blog, off I shall go into NaNoLand.  Are ya' comin'?

Keep writing, everyone! I'm proud of you!

BTW - Don't forget that club pictures will be taken for the yearbook on Tuesday. Wear your black uniform shirts, if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment