Wednesday, November 23, 2011

NaNoWriMo - Day 23

This is the first time in my NaNo history that I have been lagging in my word count on Day 23.  Life happens, as they say, and my life has been happening at an exponentially busy pace lately.  Those of you who know me know that we're making a huge tech transition at work, so my normal writing times before/during/after school have been non-existent due to my involvement with the transition.

BUT

No excuses for me.  None for you, either.  Tomorrow is turkey day and I intend to write for the next four days to get caught up, get ahead, and possibly finish before November 30th. 

Some of you have begun to back out of NaNoWriMo because it's getting harder and harder to write.  Please don't give up.  You're so close to the end of this endeavor.  It would be a shame to stop now!  If you need inspiration, download the NaNoWriMo workbook for your grade level.  There are many helpful suggestions to keep you moving forward.

So, what if you don't make your word count?  Keep writing no matter what.  Look at the words you've written since the beginning of NaNoWriMo.  Did you think you could write even that many?  That's a huge accomplishment.  Focus on the positive and keep writing!  There's still time.

Yougottawannasoquityerwining!  See you at the finish line.

(-:

No comments:

Post a Comment