Monday, November 30, 2009

And More Congratulations...

A great big YIPPEE goes to Amanda (50,031 words) and Katia (50,000+) words!  If there are any more winners out there, please let me know so I can post your name on this blog and also on ABS announcements Wednesday morning.

If you didn't win, don't worry.  Keep writing and finish your book.  You can still print your book with CreateSpace.  You just won't receive a free one.

And don't forget - I'm sponsoring a novel writing club next year beginning September to prepare us for NaNoWriMo 2010.

In the meantime, we need to think about editing.  But not yet.  Focus on your finals.  I'll start posting advice and ideas about this topic during Christmas Break.  Check back at that time.

BTW - Tell me which cover you like for "A Place for Pamela".

No comments:

Post a Comment