Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13, 2010

I lowered the price to $12.99. I won't make any profit but that's not what I'm after in publishing this book. I just want to see this project in print and be done with it. I need conclusion. It's been on my brain since I was first inspired January 9, 2009. (Yes, I actually remember the day and the exact moment. Weird, huh?)

As much as editing is a pain, I'm enjoying the process. It's like sending your daughter off to prom. Just one more bobby pin, one more spritz of hair spray.

You look fabulous, darling! Simply fab!

I intend to upload the final version tonight. Then, it's on to writing curricula for next school year. Very different type of writing, I must say, but writing nonetheless.

Time to go swimming! Yeah. Gotta love Arizona in June.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment