Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nine and a half hours to go...

Go to the ywp.nanowrimo.org website, log in and edit your settings to reflect your location in the world (I say world because I know some of the visitors of this blog are from other countries).  This step is very important because you could lose precious hours on the last day of NaNoWriMo (November 30) if you do not set your time to your location.

Novel Club - don't forget the kick-off tomorrow in my classroom after 7th hour.  Come hungry and ready to write!  Bring headphones (or you can use mine), notes, storyline maps or whatever you need to start noveling!

My classroom will be open before school (at 7:30a), during both A and B lunches, and after school...except...this Wednesday.   Extra early release on Wednesday.  I'll be in meetings that afternoon.  No NaNoWriMo club at school that day.  Go home and write or head to the public library!!!

Mrs. P.

No comments:

Post a Comment