Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hello, Wrimos!


Eight days until NaNoWriMo!  Are you as excited as me?  I can't wait to start writing.  In the meantime, have you downloaded the NaNoWriMo workbook?  It is an excellent source of information and activities to prepare you for your writing adventure! 


Two of my students left messages for me on this blog which I will not post because they contained information that would identify them.  Since this blog can be read by anyone, anywhere, I will answer them ambiguously.  


#1 - To find me on NaNoWriMo website, log in and search by my last name.  Invite me to join your buddy list so I can add you to our class forum.


#2 - Thanks for clarifying that you write under an alias.  I will not reveal your identity.  If you want people to know, you can tell them yourself.


That's all for now, Wrimos!  Get ready, get set...eight days to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment