Wednesday, September 22, 2010

NaNoWriMo is Coming Soon!

Hello, fellow writers!

Our Novel Writing Club met yesterday after school in my classroom and I'm totally psyched about the enthusiasm and excitement in everyone's voices and on their faces!  If you NaNoWriMoed with me last year, welcome back!  If you're new, get ready for an incredible journey!  If you are undecided about whether or not to join in the fun, why don't you come to our next meeting (September 28th) and watch and listen.  Maybe we can convince you to stay!

If you haven't created a username and pwd yet, go to the YWP NaNoWriMo website and sign up (if you're my student) or the NaNoWriMo website for adults if you're, well, an adult.  (-:

http://ywp.nanowrimo.org/

http://www.nanowrimo.org/

I will update this post frequently as the big day (November 1st) approaches, and once we begin NaNoWriMo, I'll post every day to give you guidance, pep talks or maybe to commiserate over a serious case of writer's block.  :P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment